Friday, September 5, 2014

What I Would Like to Learn about Reproduction

This year, I want to learn more about the steps it takes for a baby to form. How can legs, arms, stomach, etc. be formed from just a zygote and a sperm? Knowing this will give me a better understanding of babies, which of course could be important when I have children in the future.

I also want to learn how hormones activate peoples' reproductive systems. Surely there are some stimuli besides the obvious kissing and hugging that trigger sex hormones, probably something psychological perhaps.

So far, we have learned some interesting things about periods, like why girls who hang out together get their periods around the same time of month and why some period cycles have different effects from other menstrual cycles. Maybe we'll learn more interesting things about periods.



No comments:

Post a Comment